TERMS & PAYMENTS
- Please be aware the size guide is general and sizes will vary dependant on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
- Please donʼt hesitate to email for any fit inquiries.
- Each garment is hand crafted with care and labelled accordingly on our website.
- In the circumstance the care instructions are not followed we are unable to accept returns and issue replacements.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All pricing displayed on the TIA website is in GBP USD INR or EUR- TIA reserves the right to change pricing, product availability and descriptions at any time.
- TIA reserves the right to later terms of any special offers, sales period and sales stock at any time.
USE OF THE TIA WEBSITE
- Website design, content, text, graphics, style information and other materials displayed or downloaded are property of or used with permission by TIA.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about using TIA content.
- Content is not to be modified, adjusted or reproduced for any public display or distribution.
- Unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity.
- Each customer is responsible to maintain confidentiality of account information.
- All activities on ones account are the responsibility of the customer.
- Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to TIA.
- All information collected by TIA is used solely for order processing purposes.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Note, cards issued by local banks which are not listed above will not be accepted by our global processingservice, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative.
PayPal express feature is available to speed through the checkout.
STORE-CREDIT AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
You can also use store-credit or a gift card. Each gift card and store-credit carries an individual code you can easily enter when completing the checkout. They both expire after 6 months and may be combined with promotions.TIA is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. While we make every endeavour to ensure every shopping experience with us is a good one, in the event a credit card is used without the holder's authorisation, the card holder must notify their credit card provider in accordance with their reporting rules and procedures.